Following the talk, I decide to put down a checklist of what one must not do they their agenda is to gain more follower organically and extend their or their brand’s outreach to more people. I always encourage entrepreneurs to be more active on social media because this is the present and will the so for quite some time. Social media is where SMBs can undulge in the maximum advertising and at times, at the lowest costs.
This post is particularly for people who want to promote their brands/themselves and create an awareness about them, but are a little lost. It’s okay to be scared, the high speed of traffic on twitter can be intimidating. And of course, there are social media strategies to be implemented, but here is a checklist of things you can try avoid, so that you can concentrate on brand building and strategising.
* Following only celebrities – Followe selected few whose tweets would add knowledge to your feed.
* Not following handles which tweet on the topics you are interested in.
* Only stalking people you know from your real life.
* Indulging in trolling, fights and abuses.
* Not being regular on twitter.
* Not sharing related news.
* Not indulging in discussions; not retweeting other handles
* Buying followers.
If you are looking for someone to help you with social media marketing plan, strategy, implementation or content, you can get in touch with me through the contact form on this website.