Are you an established author, or a newbie dreaming of being one? I understand how much you have invested in writing a book – the dreams, the hopes, the time, the energy and the aspirations. While you are writing the book and before it goes to the publisher, there will be stages where you will need assistance with the manuscript. Here is where I can step in and these are the services which I offer:
- Manuscript review: In this step, you will be given feedback on the basic concept of the story, along with suggestions if required. The first draft will be read and suggestions on the same will be provided. Contact for a professional quote as it will vary depending on the number of words and genre of your manuscript. This service does not involve editing of any kind.
- Proofreading : In this step, there will be correction of spelling and typographical errors in your manuscript. Rate: 40p/word
- Basic editing : Critical correction of plot and suggestions of grammar and sentence construction. This will not involve grammatical corrections. Rate: 50p/word
- Advanced editing : This involves checking accuracy of facts, consitency of the plot and characters, grammar, and sentence construction. In this, you will also be offered suggestions regarding plot changes, better characterisations and overall feel of the story. Rate: 80p to Re 1.20/word depending on the work required on the manuscript. If interested, please get in touch via the contact form in this website to request for a professional quote. The next service mentioned is not a part of this and can be availed separately.
- Final stage: Suggestions for blurb, author introduction, plot synopsis, concept note and acknowledgements. If interested, please get in touch via email to email@example.com to request for a professional quote.
Please note that I do not provide any kind of assistance with the publication process,including any guesswork on how the market will receive your book or connecting you to publishers/agents.
ONLINE BOOK PROMOTIONS
Let us be frank, not many publishers assist with extensive online promotions. If yours does, well and good. If your publisher has no such plans, you better do. Cover To Cover Writing Studio customizes online marketing plans for you including book reviews by multiple book bloggers, social media presence, and giveaways. The process includes:
- Your book will be promoted across multiple platforms – facebook, twitter, snapchat and instagram. I have more 8000 direct and more than 45000 indirect followers on twitter; while there are 2500 direct followers on facebook. Over a period of 45 days, information about your book will be reaching all of them, almost every day.
- Book reviews, author interviews, guest post, blog hops, social media interaction, as well as social media mentions will be part of the package.
- Banner space and status of Author on Focus.
- Video trailer of your book
- Social media campaigns including contests/giveaways as well as author chats on twitter.
If interested, please get in touch via email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request for a professional quote.